Friday, March 28, 2008

Today's Rant & Rave

Sometimes I ask myself, "why the hell do you watch the news?" My answer is morbid curiosity. like rubbernecking a car accident. Ya just gotta look! Our 3 choices for the presidency were at it again. Promises, promises. Hillary is saving the state of Indiana's jobs. "I will fight for you", she says with a gleam in her eye or is that the hollow look of someone who hasn't had a decent nights sleep since they found the famous blue dress. Barak is filling the hearts and minds of the people of Pennsylvania with new hope of a much better life after "W". John McCain released his first political ad and his people sure know how to prey on the sympathies of a nation. In this ad POW McCain is lying on a cot being asked questions from a N. Vietnamese soldier. This is supposed to prove he will be a good president of a country mired in an unwinnable war. All I see is a man with his finger on the button taking out 6 years of frustrating incarceration at the Hanoi Hilton. Many of my colleagues have said that in order to send or forces to war, the president should have served in the armed forces. I'm not too sure I agree with that. Anyway....Bear with me as I learn the ins and outs of this great world of blogging. One of my good friends will teach me the correct way of posting so these ramblings will be a little more interesting.

No comments: